Visit Turku's Tourist Information serves travellers and citizens in the centre of Turku in Aurakatu 2.
From us you can have brochures and expert information on the entire province. Cruise and sightseeing tickets, T-shirts with Turku-theme, travel books and maps are available as well. We also rent bicycles in summertime.
You are welcome to visit us!
Note! No bycicle hiring during winter season.
Please note! Info is annually closed on following days:
- 1 January, 6 January
- on Good Friday & Easter Monday
- 1 May and Ascension Day
- over Midsummer holidays (Fri–Sun) in June
- on All Saints' Day (Saturday)
- on Independence Day of Finland 6 Dec
- over Christmas holidays 24–26 Dec
Tourist Information is closed additionally on following days:
- 6 November 2016
- 5 Dec, 23 Dec and 31 Dec we close at 3pm