Turku Touring Congress
The services of Turku Convention Bureau
Turku Convention Bureau was established in 2002 to promote congress industry in the Turku Region. We are a part of the City of Turku and the Tourist Information Turku Touring and we co-operate closely with the tourism industry in the area. Our services are impartial and free of charge.
• Invitations for congresses and events
• Invitation material and bid books
• Site inspection visits
• Information and preliminary reservation of meeting facilities and hotel accommodation and banquet halls
• Introduction of Turku & Finland at a previous congress
• Photographs and marketing material
• Hospitality by the City of Turku
• Pre- and post-congress tours and accompanying persons´ programme
• Maps and tourist brochures
The Convention Handbook, published by Turku Convention Bureau, is a compact source of information listing the services available in Turku and the Turku Region. The Handbook can be ordered free of charge from email@example.com.
Tel. +358 (0)2 262 7607
Tel. +358 (0)2 262 7608