FCI Agility World Championship
FCI Agility World Championship 2019
The FCI’s (Fédération Cynologique Internationale = International Dog-Breeders Association) organising body will hold the annual agility world championships from September to October. The FCI World Championship is the most prestigious and toughest of competitions, bringing together competitors from almost every continent.
Championship in Finland held 19th–22nd September 2019
The objective of the event is to bring to Turku competitors from over 40 countries to compete at the Gatorade Center, where spectators can watch four full days of competition. Agility is a sport that is fast-paced and easy-to-follow. This also makes the sport suitable for those not familiar with agility events.
You can purchase tickets, hotel packages and caravan spots to the event from Products link below.
Everyone is welcome!
Agility World Championships 19-22.9.2019
Finland organizes Agility World Championships on 19-22.9.2019. As venue has been selected Gatorade Center in Turku! Come and see world-class agility when the best competitors from over 40 countries arrive in Turku.
- 1 night in doubleroom from 64,50 € / person.
- 1 night in single room from119 € / person
You can also buy tickets to the event from here.
- 4 day ticket 65€ (Thu,Fri,Sat and Sun)
- 1 day ticket 20€, children (0-12y) 12€ (Thu, Fri or Sat)
- 1 day ticket 27 €, children (0-12y) 15€ (Sun)
- 190€ inc. electric caravan spot
- Caravan park is open 17.-23.9.2019
- Turku Messukeskuksen works as a Parking site
- Showers will be inside Messukeskus